I literally just made that name up. lol. Again, nothing fancy, but this is one of my favorite pre-workout meals. It's fast and easy. Avocado would also be GREAT on top of this!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 bell pepper (any color) diced
- 1/2 cup of black beans drained and rinsed
1. Dice a bell pepper. Honestly, you can pick any color! The whole pepper is ~1 cup.
2. Sauté bell pepper with a little olive oil and season with black pepper + garlic powder + a pinch of himalayan pink salt
3. Drain and rinse a can of black beans. Add 1/2 a cup once your peppers have had time to cook well. You always add these last. If you add them too early they could burn.
4. Pour black beans + diced peppers into a bowl and scramble to eggs to add on top
5. I usually add Texas Pete for a little kick, but avocado would also be great!
Disclaimer, I am NOT a chef--obviously. I'm just a busy girl on a mission to get fit and this works for me!