On my current nutrition plan I can have these every 2 weeks or so! If you follow the same portion controlled meal plan I'm on, one brownie is equal to one yellow container!
- 1 can of chickpeas (drain and rinse)
- 1/4 cup of grassfed butter (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup (grade A)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- I lined a 9x9 pan with aluminum foil (or you could use parchment paper) and sprayed with EVOO
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together. I used a food processor.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 25-28 minutes!
- Makes 9 brownie squares.