- 5 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 3 medium avocados
- 2 cups red sliced grapes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- sprouted whole grain tortilla wraps
- Mix ingredients in large bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken salad onto wrap and roll.
I've never made this chicken salad until today. It was great and Pete loved it too! There are plenty of leftovers for lunches over the next couple days. Enjoy!